Work Location: One location
- Airport Home Appliance - Hayward, CA
- Full Time
- Starting at $19/hr
- Urgent Hiring
Airport Home Appliance is a “Family-Owned Appliance Retailer “that offers the largest selection of appliance brands in Northern California. Our Operations Coordinator (Product Distribution Center) must be extremely thorough, possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrates diligence and devotion throughout the entire coordination process through task and project completion. It is imperative for this individual to have outstanding multi tasking skills.
Operations Coordinator (Product Distribution Center) Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory store organization operations
- Process incoming sales orders so that every order is delivered complete and on-time
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate deliveries using outside freight carriers
- Identify process challenges and work with Store Manager
- Communicates with carriers and sales to ensure deliveries are executed on time.
- Accurately enters and maintains up-to-date information in the delivery Database.
- Ensures necessary paperwork for store operations are completed
- Quickly and proactively resolves problems for invoices in or out of transit.
- Communicate and provide order status and ship dates
- Prioritize order fulfillment based on urgency and or transaction type
- Always adhere to health and safety rules and regulations
- Work with other team members to effectively complete assigned tasks
- Utilize company tools to proactively solve customer issues
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone or in person and connects customers to sales team, management, or other departments
- Maintains clean work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm and professional attitude.
- Must have data entry experience
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)