- 20286 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward, CA 94541
- Full Time
- Starting at $17/hr
- Urgent Hiring
Our Operations Coordinator must be extremely thorough, possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrates diligence and devotion throughout the entire coordination process through task and project completion. It is imperative for this individual to have outstanding customer service skills. Along with answering, following up with customers as needed, you will be responsible for coordinating activities with the store sales team and store manager as required.
- Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory store organization operations
- Process incoming sales orders so that every order is delivered complete and on-time
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate deliveries using outside freight carriers
- Identify process challenges and work with Store Manager
- Communicates with carriers and sales to ensure deliveries are executed on time.
- Accurately enters and maintains up-to-date information in the delivery Database.
- Ensures necessary paperwork for store operations are completed
- Quickly and proactively resolves problems for invoices in or out of transit.
- Communicate and provide order status and ship dates
- Prioritize order fulfillment based on urgency and or transaction type
- Always adhere to health and safety rules and regulations
- Work with other team members to effectively complete assigned tasks
- Utilize company tools to proactively solve customer issues
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone or in person and connects customers to sales team, management, or other departments
- Maintains clean work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a calm and professional attitude.
- Must have data entry experience
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office required.
- Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Possess a customer-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Safety conscious mindset
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing tasks and team needs
- Be a team player by providing support to your team and looking out for their safety
- Must be certified, or able to become certified, for necessary equipment
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-directed, independent, and result-oriented
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and communicate progress or issues with assigned tasks
- Capable of performing under deadlines and multiple requests Ability to see where improvements can be made and take initiative
- Employee Discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off