Department: Warehouse & Logistics
- 3525 Arden Rd. STE 100 Hayward, CA 94545
- Full Time & Part Time
- Starting at $18/hr
- Urgent Hiring
We're looking for someone to bring experience, fresh ideas, and new energy to this position. That person needs to be very detailed-oriented as they will be ensuring that all our product inventory is correct and matches what is in our system.
Main responsibilities include utilize inventory control system to rectify discrepancies, review/analyze operation reports, audit inbound/outbound, and report findings to management. Highly qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please include a salary request if you feel your skill set and experience are beyond what has been included in this posting.
- Do Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts.
- Identify and help solve inventory discrepancies through reporting and auditing.
- Maintain business relationships with key personnel.
- Audit Inbound/Outbound Deliveries.
- Prepare reports on performance measures per agreed upon performance indicators.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring product is safely stored, staged, and handled.
- Support internal departments by processing or investigating requests
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Experience in logistics or related field for 2 or more years
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test
- English language competence with strong oral, reading and writing skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Proficiency in operating a computer, including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Competent in administrative tasks, such as data entry, processing paperwork, email, phone inquiries
- Must be analytical and possess problem solving skills
- Must be able to multitask effectively, adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts