Department: Warehouse & Logistics
Work Location: One location
- Hayward, CA 94545
- Full Time & Part Time
- Starting at $18/hr
- Urgent Hiring
Main responsibilities include; utilize inventory control system to rectify discrepancies, review/analyze operation reports, audit inbound/outbound, and report findings to management.
We're looking for someone to bring experience, fresh ideas, and new energy to this position. Highly qualified candidates are encourage to apply. Please include a salary request if you feel your skill set and experience are beyond what has been included in this posting.
Airport Home Appliance is the largest independent appliance and mattress retailer in Northern California. We’re been locally owned and operated for over 38 years, and while we’ve grown a lot over the years - we’re still a “small”, friendly, knowledgeable team with a personal approach to sales/service. People travel from all over Northern California to shop with us for three reasons - we have a bigger SELECTION than anyone else, we have better PRICE than even the big box stores, and we have the most knowledgeable PEOPLE. For these reasons, our stores keep getting busier while others close the doors.
Essential Job Duties
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts.
- Identify and help solve inventory discrepancies through reporting and auditing.
- Maintain business relationships with key personnel.
- Audit Inbound/Outbound Deliveries.
- Prepare reports on performance measures per agreed upon performance indicators.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring product is safely stored, staged, and handled.
- Support internal departments by processing or investigating requests
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Experience in logistics or related field for 2 or more years
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test
- English language competence with strong oral, reading and writing skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Proficiency in operating a computer, including knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Competent in administrative tasks, such as data entry, processing paperwork, email, phone inquiries
- Must be analytical and possess problem solving skills
- Must be able to multitask effectively, adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Typical end time
Typical end time
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)