eCommerce Sales Manager
Work Location: One location
- Hayward, CA 94545
- FULL TIME
- Starting at $102,000.00/per month
- Urgent Hiring
Are you obsessed with Sales, data, customer service, technology and taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Airport Appliance and use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing Appliance retailer in the California to the top of the list!
The eCommerce Sales Manager leads all aspects of our online channel includes sales, customer service, operations, multidepartment partnership and technology improvements. This leader will ultimately be responsible for the success and performance of the eCommerce channel for Airport Appliance.
- Develop, build and execute a robust eCommerce sales team, along with cross-functional departments, to build a foundation of digital sales expertise within the business.
- Manage call center operations and customer service. Play a key role in scripting and customer experience.
- Own the eCommerce customer experience, monitoring performance KPIs, surveys, customer interviews and other mediums to continually assess and improve the customer experience. Develop and manage sales forecasting for digital sales and manage the business to achieve core KPIs.
- Explore information, data, reports, and other items in order to identify issues and extract meaningful insights, which can be used to better understand and improve business performance.
- People leadership. Growing, developing and leading a sales team focused on achieving eCommerce goals through continuous training and mentoring.
- Partner with internal teams & Director of eCommerce to develop online user experience to deliver a best-in-class experience.
- Partner with operations and logistics team to ensure orders are captured and delivered in a timely manner.
- Ultimately responsible for achieving digital sales and customer service goals to D2C and B2B audiences through our website
- Lead innovation for eCommerce to drive growth, revenue and position the company as a leader in digital customer experience and digital convenience in our industries along with Director of eCommerce.
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and technologies.
- Provide expertise on current industry best practices. * Inform long term strategy by identifying ways to support business development, needs, and vision.
- Continuously drive innovation and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives by evolving and advancing the eCommerce team. * Explore new business models, testing and piloting new models as appropriate.
- Drive, test and learn agenda to continuously improve the performance of the channel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or communications or related discipline, MBA preferred
- 5+ years’ work experience in high-volume eCommerce or Digital; domain expertise in eCommerce and Digital. Prior experience with a major eCommerce platform such as Magento, SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience using oracle-based ERP software such as Netsuite. * 2+ years’ experience using CRM such as SalesForce.
- 4+ years of experience leading/managing teams.
- 4+ years of experience developing strategic and tactical plans to meet business objectives.
- 3 years of experience improving and automating business processes through the application of technology.
- 3 years of operational experience, applying system administration configuration changes.
- Skilled proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience working for startup company is preferred.
Level Based Competencies
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Decision Making
- Team coaching and development
- Performance management
General Knowledge Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration skills across functions and teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse team members using data and analytics required
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- No nights
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate
- Hayward, CA 94541: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)