Major Appliance Sales Specialist- experience required
Work Location: One location
- Dublin, CA 94568
- FULL TIME
- Starting at $80,000/per year
- Urgent Hiring
Are you an experienced premium appliance sales specialist? If you are then Airport Home Appliance is the right place for you! Signing bonuses ($5000 to $25000) available depending on experience and book of business, contact for details.
Airport Home Appliance is the largest independent appliance retailer in Northern California, and our showrooms are busier than ever. Our team is motivated, trained, and understands the importance of customer service. If this sounds like you - let’s talk!
We sell luxury, premium and regular home appliances plus offer a full suite of premium in house installation services. Homeowners are investing in new appliances for many reasons, and our company is growing to meet the demand.
This is a commission-based sales job - supported by the largest in stock inventory in Northern California and aggressive marketing. There’s no cold calling, knocking on doors, or high-pressure sales. Your job is to know the products and speak to the customers need - they’re ready to buy, they just need someone with the knowledge and credibility to guide them.
Many of our Sales Specialists have made a lifelong career in Appliance sales. Are you ready to start yours?
JOB DUTIES / TASKS
- Use excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact with customers and staff.
- Provide exceptional customer service, with a positive attitude and friendly demeanor.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Accurately and carefully manage customer expectations, and avoid over-promising outcomes to customers that are not reasonable.
- Qualify customer needs for delivery, including an assessment of customers home and road access by asking the customer qualifying questions and utilizing online mapping tools.
- Consult with and ensure customers are selecting a product/service that will meet their needs, and fit in their home with proper utility hookups.
- Maintain contact with customers until their purchase is delivered, and follow-up with customers after the sale to ensure they are satisfied with their purchase.
- Answer phone calls to the store in a timely and professional manner while providing excellent customer service with a cheerful demeanor to all callers.
- Be on-time, punctual, and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Be a team player and support your colleagues through positive interactions and a can-do attitude.
- Stay up-to-date on the weekly Plan To Sell list, which outlines the product that is profitable for the company, pays you the most, and is the best deal for our customers.
- Maintain your knowledge of the products/services you sell by attending training events in the store, at the corporate headquarters, and occasionally off site at vendor training events.
- Must be available to work during key holiday time periods & most weekends, as these are times when customers are shopping and are the most profitable for you.
- Bilingual/Multilingual is a plus.
- Previous experience in sales, especially appliance or mattress sales, is a plus.
The person in this position needs to stand and sit for up to 8 hours per day, occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds, as well as operate a computer or other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine, printer.
This employer may have workplace chemicals/products known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects and/or Reproductive Harm.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Sales: 3 years (Required)