- 3525 Arden Rd. STE 100 Hayward, CA 94545
- Full Time & Part Time
- Starting at $17/hr
- Urgent Hiring
As a member of our Logistics team, you are at the center of our delivery organization. You will help the Logistics Team answer calls from customers, follow up with customers as needed, respond to customer phone inquiries about order status, and other duties as assigned.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with customers and store staff
- Manage project timelines and task lists
- Understand and identify opportunities and communicated with Management
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks delegated by Logistics Manager
- Display positivity in all engagements with other staff, and clients
- Manage multiple tasks
- Meet timeline for company operation cut off times.
- Identify process challenges and work with Manager
- Ensure the client is satisfied with the delivery or sales experience
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and connects customers to sales team, management, or other departments
- Assists store team in contacting customers at end of day for delivery confirmation
- Communicates with appropriate departments regarding customer issues and resolutions
- Provides general administrative support to managers and other departments as needed
- Adheres to company procedures, rules, and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possess a customer-oriented mindset and positive attitude
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-directed, independent, and result-oriented
- Ability to keep confidential information confidential
- Ability to see where improvements can be made and take initiative
- 3-5 Years of related experience required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients' needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates, and management.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items, and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritize sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Demonstrate the ability to act on your own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to provide suggestions and direction to employees.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount