E-Commerce Customer Service Sales Supervisor
Work Location: One location
- Airport Home Appliance - Hayward, CA
- FULL TIME
- Starting at $60,000.00/per year
Airport Home Appliance is a “Family-Owned Appliance Retailer “that offers the largest selection of appliance brands in Northern California. Our E-Commerce department is the fastest growing part of our business that is looking for a self-motivated Full Time "E-commerce Customer Service Sales Supervisor" to manage and ensure systems & procedures are in place to enable and empower the Customer Service operations team.
- Highly Competitive Pay (Base plus commission)
- Comprehensive Training Programs
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Manage & engage with e-Commerce operations (Admin) associates in the day-to-day performance of their jobs as they provide support for customers. Ensuring they are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Track & maximize e-commerce, total written and delivered weekly/monthly sales, and profitability along with other KPIs such as calls, chat performance & customer satisfaction with help of a remote admin team.
- Answer sales & admin team’s questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues, diffuse angry customers, or handle issues that cannot be fielded by the sales team.
- Lead team meetings, ask questions to better understand the communication sales teams are receiving, educate, and coach admin associates regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to them.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to improve processes, and ensure resources are properly allocated to achieve maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Lead effective collaboration & communication with Accounting, Purchasing, Logistics, Marketing, and other silos in the company as needed to optimize growth and execute administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Collaborate with the E-Commerce Manager on current system functionality, system improvements, identifying trends, and establishing department goals. Make employment recommendations to the E-commerce manager on hiring, improvement plans, transfers, promotions, corrective actions & terminations, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of managerial experience in retail sales, customer service, or call center.
- Proven ability to learn quickly about technology products and services.
- A passion for service and customer engagement.
- Committed to total customer satisfaction with outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Strong ability to interface with other departments and teams in a professional and cooperative manner.
- Must have intermediates level user of Excel.
- In addition to the experience described above, this role requires someone with a whatever it takes attitude and who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done. Someone who believes in leading by example.
- Experience with NetSuite & Salesforce is preferred but optional.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate
- Hayward, CA 94541: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)