COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Statement
Dear Customers, Friends and Neighbors,
We are very aware of the growing concern about coronavirus and feeling it ourselves. No doubt you are too. As we continue to learn, prepare and respond, our highest priority continues to be the well-being of the entire Airport Home Appliance family: customers, associates and neighbors in the community. We are following the guidelines provided by the CDC and want to share the proactive measures we are taking.
Our intention is to provide as much reassurance as we can and let you know we are doing the best we can to maintain healthy, safe environments for all.
While not comprehensive list of our preventative measures, our actions include:
- Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our store locations
- Adding hand washing stations to our store locations and facilities, and adding hand sanitizing stations as supply becomes available
- Monitoring our distribution channels for any disruption to customer orders
- Modifying or postponing large events and meetings
What you can do:
- Stay informed. Please utilize official government channels such as the CDC https://www.cdc.gov/.
- Utilize our website and online sales team to place new orders.
- Reduce your risk of illness. Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds,and cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze using a tissue or your bent elbow as recommended by the CDC.
As of now, all Airport Home Appliance store locations remain open, and we will continue to keep you informed. We are all in this together, and we will pull through it together.
Don, Tomi, Kate, and Kris Van Eeghen,
On behalf of the team at Airport Home Appliance